A former palace chef has revealed what the royal baby might be eating. Darren McGrady was a Kensington Palace chef who served the royal family for 11 years, when Prince William and Prince Harry were just children. The chef revealed some of the eating habits the princes had as kids.
"William and Harry were royal princes but they had children's plates," McGrady told Us Weekly. "They loved nursery foods, they loved the comfort foods that their parents had too. Dishes like English Cottage Pie was one of Prince William's real favorites... the same thing with banana flan."
Prince William and Prince Harry also loved a good pizza and once tried to convince McGrady to secretly make one for them.
"I remember one time coming back to work in the evening with plans to roast a chicken with broccoli and cabbage and potatoes for the nursery dinner for William and Harry, and there was a note on the table saying, 'Darren, cancel the chicken and broccoli and cabbage tonight and give the boys pizza please,' but it was written by a 7-year-old! It was the boys' attempt to try and sway me!"
- Prince William and Kate to Cook in Montreal
- Royal Wedding Cake: Prince William's Unbaked Chocolate Biscuit Cake
- Royal Baby Ultrasound Cookies are an Odd Tribute
- Bobby Flay Slims Down to Get Healthy
- Prince Harry Enjoys Burgers and Beer in San Diego
- Prince Harry Houses Entire Pizza in One Sitting
- Prince Harry Samples Rum in Belize
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Take Cooking Classes in Montreal
- Spike Mendelsohn Talks 'Life After Top Chef' and Fall Recipes with Captain Morgan: Interview
- Jose Andres Gives Inspired TED Talk
- Harry Potter Licorice Wands
- Harry Potter Non-Alcoholic Butterbeer
- Baby Cereal
- Italian Potato Salad from Prince Edward Island
- A sensational summer sip from Prince Edward Island, The "Eddy"
- Harry Potter Peppermint Toads
- F/v Northwestern Sugar Cookies
- Shahi Gulab Jamun With Vanilla Ice Cream
- Pepper Crusted Sirloin w/a Cocoa Chili Rub
- Dove’s Chocolate Chipotle Tri Tip with a Pepper Garlic Crust