Wild Coho Salmon
The Wild Pacific Coho Salmon , also known as the Silver Salmon or Medium Red is found throught the coastal waters of Alaska, British Columbia and up most clear-running streams and rivers.
Coho Salmon have silver sides, and dark blue backs. They change colors and appearance when spawning. Their jaws and teeth become hooked and they develop bright red sides and bluish green heads and backs.
Wild Coho has a moderate to high amount of fat which makes it perfect for grilling or broiling.
- Today Only: A Wild Sale on Wild Alaskan Coho Salmon!
- Farmed Coho Salmon
- Coho Salmon
- Rich Baked Wild Alaskan Salmon With Lemon and Dill
- Wild Alaskan Salmon With Brussels Sprouts and Walnut-Lemon Vinaigrette
- Grilled Wild Salmon With Deva Naturals, Mangosteen Bbq Sauce
- Crunchy Wild Alaskan Salmon Salad
- Grilled Wild Salmon With Mangosteen Chutney
- Wild Salmon Cakes
- Simply Grilled Wild Sockeye Salmon