Curry is a generic term, and although there is no one specific attribute that marks a dish as "curry", some distinctive spices used in many, though certainly not all, curry dishes include turmeric, cumin, coriander, fenugreek, and red pepper.
- Can You Substitute Curry Powder For Curry Paste
- Meatball Curry (Kofta Curry)
- Grasyah's Chicken Curry - Manila Style Curry
- Malaysian Chicken Curry ( A Coconut Based Curry)
- Kofat Curry/meat Ball Curry
- I love using curry leaves in a variety of curries, masalas, chutneys, and dal's. Have any of you found other creative uses for this magical leaf?
- Pakistani Kofta Curry/meat Ball Curry
- Mild Vegetable Curry
- Indian Egg Curry
- Aladdin Curried Garbanzo Beans and Potatoes