A tropical "nut" which can be eaten in many different ways: eaten raw, used in confectionery, used to produce oil, or the water inside can be drank.
The coconut is the seed of the Cocos nucifera fruit. Belonging to the group of fruits called drupes, it is related to dates, apricots, plums, nectarines and peaches.
- Looking For A Recipe For Coconut Turnover A Sweet Bread With A Coconut Filling?
- Coconut Cake With Coconut Icing
- Coconut Cake With Coconut Buttercream
- Coconut Roti With Onion & Chili Chutney - (Coconut Flat Bread)
- Very Coconut Cake With Very Coconut Buttercream
- Home Made Coconut Milk and Coconut Cream
- Coconut Mojito Grilled Shrimp w/ Coconut Rum Glaze
- Coconut Laddoo/ Coconut balls
- Homemade Coconut Milk Using Fresh Coconut
- No Flour Coconut Cake