Question: Can You Freeze Green Olives
April 2, 2010
We use green olives in a lot of recipes (pizza, tuna salad, potato salad, etc.) We bought an institutional sized jar that is eating up space in my fridge. Can I put olives in zip-lock backs and freeze them until I need to use them?
Most Recent Questions
- I'm Pretty Sure You Can,But Is It Ok To Freeze Panna Cotta,I Doubled The Recipe Because I Had A Heap Of Cream,and I Need To Freeze Them Or Eat Them,Really Really Fast!!
- Can You Freeze Canned Black Olives?
- Can You Freeze Harissa?
- Can You Freeze Tiramisu
- Can You Reheat Chicken On The Bone After Freeze?
- Can You Freeze The Orange Slices and How Long Does It Take?
- Can You Freeze Granulated Sugar and Then Use It
- Can You Freeze The Live Crabs and Cook It The Next Day?
- Can You Freeze Non - Dairy Creamer?
- Can You Freeze Reddi-Wip?