Satay Beef Balls
This is a simple homemade beef balls with crunchy peanut butter to create the South East Asean Satay flavour.
400g ground beef
2 slices of bread, made into crumbs
1 glove garlic, chopped finely
2 spring onion, chopped finely
1 tsp. of grated ginger
1 tbsp of chopped parsley
2 tbsp. of soya sauce ( to your taste)
3 tbsp. of peanut butter (best crunchy type)
1. Preheat oven to 190 degree Celsius.
2. Combine the ingredients into a mixing bowl
3. Stir and mix well in one direction and form into ball shape.
4. Spray the oven tray/pan with non-stick spray.
5. Place the meat balls on the greased oven pan.
6. Bake for 20 minutes; try to shake the pan once a while to ensure the balls cook at all sides.
7. Bake until golden brown or the inside of the meat should not be pink.
8. Serve the satay meat ball with chili sauce or sweet chili dipping sauce.
You can use pork or chicken mince for this recipe too.