With graduation celebrations across the country, now is the perfect time to hone your baking skills! A basic vanilla cake is the perfect place to start, and can relatively easily accommodate many different food allergies. So ladies and gentlemen, start your beaters!
Six-Layer White Cake
Another fabulous gluten free, dairy free recipe, this cake is perfect for a special occasion - like graduation!
Vanilla Cupcakes with Mocha Icing
This recipe is super allergy-friendly (egg-, soy-, dairy-, gluten-free!) and sure to be a crowd-pleaser at your next celebration!
Vanilla Pound Cake
Fortunately with an ingredient list that does not live up to the title (1 pound each butter, sugar, eggs and flour), this is one tasty cake!
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- GF Buttermilk Butternut Bundt Cake with Spiced Vanilla Glaze
- GF Almond Cranberry Bundt Cakes - Cranberry Craze Pt 1
- Gluten-Free Very Vanilla Cake from Let Us All Eat Cake
- A Nice, Heavy Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Gluten Free Cranberry Upside Down Cake
- 5 Easy Gluten Free Back to School Treats
- Sunday Baking: Gluten Free Cake Pop Recipes
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- 3 Frighteningly Delicious Gluten Free Halloween Treats!
- Perfect Vanilla Cupcakes-Gluten And Dairy Free
- Gingered Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Vanilla Bean Gluten-Free Cupcake
- Gluten Free Yellow Cake And Cupcakes
- Strawberry Upside Down Cakes with Vanilla Bean
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Orange Rosemary Cupcakes
- Vanilla Cupcakes + Sour Cream Chocolate Ganache Frosting
- Vanilla Bean Loaf Cakes
- Vanilla Met Chocolate Cake
- Brownie Cake gluten free, dairy free