Now that Katy Perry is single, the singer has gone back to eating meat. To prove that she has forgone her meatless diet, Perry sent a picture of a half-eaten Big Mac to her ex-husband and well-known vegan, Russell Brand.
According to sources, Perry was never a fan of the idea of going vegan, despite Brand's many attempts to convert her. It turns out those attempts were futile because along with the picture, Perry also texted Brand, saying "Mmmmm, tasty."
Brand was apparently none-too-pleased with the messages and simply replied with one four-letter word.
- Worker Films Mouse in Big Mac Buns
- Big Mac Stuffing is a McDonald's Holiday Surprise
- Spot-On Copycat McDonald's Big Mac Recipe
- McDonald's Wine Pairings: Confessions of a Big Mac Lover
- 10 Bizarre McDonald's Branding Moves
- How to Make a Vegan Big Mac
- Mickey D's Humanizes Fast Food With "The A-Z of McDonald's"
- Infographic Shows Regional McDonald's Menu Items
- McDonald's France Adds Baguettes to Menu
- Inside the McDonald's Hamburger University
- The Big Mama, Big Bang, Big Kahuna Burger
- Picture Of Dal Ki Papadhi..
- Big Dutch Babies
- Big Fat Cookies
- Big Ham, Bacon & Northern-Navy Beans & Stuffed Cornbread
- Big Beef Burgers Stuffed With Provolone and Mushrooms
- Big Thick Pork Chops Stuffed With Rosemary, Mushrooms and Goat Cheese
- Katie's Unforgettable Salsa
- Katie's Plate-Lick'n Balsamic Steak
- Katy's Guacamole