In celebration of National S'mores Day, we're sharing these decadent S'more Cupcakes from Get Off Your Butt and Bake!. Dense chocolaty buttermilk cakes sit atop graham cracker crusts, then topped with a marshmallow frosting. Toast the tops and you're in for a sweet treat!
Submitted to Foodista by Get Off Your Butt and Bake!
3 cups flour
2 cups sugar
1/3 cup Hershey's Cocoa powder
1 cup Crisco Oil
1 cup Buttermilk
1 cup Hot tap water
2 teaspoons Soda
1 teaspoon Salt
2 teaspoons Vanilla
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (from about 20 squares)
1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
9 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped, or you can also use Milk chocolate
2 egg whites
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup light Karo Syrup
1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 5 Recipes to Celebrate National S'more Day
- Valentine S'more Bites is Perfect for Your Sweetheart
- Inside-Out S'mores Cake
- Make These Delicious S'mores Cupcake
- Perfect S'mores Cake Pops
- Make Homemade Doughnuts for National Doughnut Day!
- Very Berry Summer S'mores
- Must-Try Peep S'mores
- The Indoor Camper's S'more Pie
- World's Best Triple Coconut Cream Pie for National Pie Day!