A rum-based bittering agent for food and cocktails made from water, alcohol, gentian root, and vegetable flavoring extracts. Used to flavor cocktails, coffee, and various dishes.
It is a brownish liquid that comes in small brown bottles with yellow caps
Selecting and Buying
Preparation and Use
It can be used in savory sauces, cakes, crispy vegetables, meats and cocktails. Popular in Caribbean cuisine.
Conserving and Storing
Store in a glass bottle with a tight lid in a cool dark place. Has a long shelf life.
- What to do when you had too much at Tales of the Cocktail
- Elderflower cocktails
- Baijiu becomes Byejoe in a gorgeous new cocktail with Campari
- Sherry Old Fashioned Cocktail
- Coconut Milk Jelly
- Vesperado Cocktail
- Six Not So Secret Cocktail Ingredients For a KNOCK OUT Thanksgiving Cocktail
- The Hedderwick Fizz. VerVino Vermouth
- Sailor Jerry Spiced RUM PUNCH!!
- What does Blat mean in Catalonian?