November 9th is Cook Something Bold and Pungent Day! Grab your pitchforks (or knives) and chop some garlic! Slice the blue cheese and peel the durian! Delight in a Limburger cheese sandwich and enjoy the distinct smell of your breath, it's a day to celebrate!
Let's just say it's a good thing it's not date night.
Here are some recipes that will have your neighbors holding their noses and your coworkers offering you breath mints.
Photo by cwbuecheler
- It's National Pickle Day!
- National Vodka Day! 3 Must Try Autumn Vodka Cocktails
- 5 Recipes to Celebrate National Tapioca Pudding Day!
- Christmas in ...June? Happy National Gingerbread Day!
- The Cost Of Food: Media Is Full Of Something And Its Not Dinner
- Holy Cannoli! 5 Best Allergy-Friendly Recipes to Celebrate National Cannoli Day!
- It's National Coffee Day! Enter to Win Tully's Coffee!
- It's National Margarita Day
- Mother's Day Pattern Cookie Gift Box is Stunning Artwork
- Mother's Day Cookie Gift Box is a New Way of Giving Flowers
- Snowy Chocolate Cupcakes- Nat'l Cupcake Day!
- A Stalk of Abalone Flower On Mother’s Day!
- Prune Cake - Don't Turn Up Your Nose, It's Better Than You'd Ever Think!!!
- Cocoa Stout Cupcakes
- Chocolate Chip Devil's Food Cake
- Valentine's Day Cakelettes
- Salad Days: It's All In The Dressing
- Pistacio Cake...Almond Financier with pistachios...whatever you call it, it's good...
- Duck Breast with Dried Cranberries, Cream and Raspberry Jam
- Cured Salmon