Like most celebrities, Katy Perry has a rigorous diet and fitness routine, and she recently shared some of her secrets for indulging without gaining weight with Us Weekly. For starters, she maintains her healthy-eating habits on the road. "I still keep my routine," she said, adding that her favorite breakfast is "egg whites with ham, tomatoes, onion and cheese."
Perry craves salty foods; her trainer Harley Pasternak says that when her salt tooth strikes, "we find a healthy version [of what she's craving]." For example, when Perry craves Mexican food, Pasternak suggests turkey quesadillas with black beans and low-fat cheese.
- Katy Perry Cheats on her Diet
- The Katy Perry Diet
- Shia LaBeouf Gained 40 Pounds for New Movie
- Victoria Beckham is Trying to Gain Weight
- Lady Gaga Talks Weight Gain
- Matthew McConaughey is Cautiously Trying to Gain Weight
- Mark Wahlberg Bulks Up for 'Pain and Gain'
- Tyler Perry Lost 30 Pounds for New Movie
- Angelina Jolie Hires Jamie Oliver for Wedding Weight Gain
- Katie Leclerc is Exploring a Gluten-Free Diet
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Black Forest Sundae
- Baked S'mores Oatmeal
- Broccoli florets with Gorgonzola dressing
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- Flourless Honey Almond Cake Without Eggs
- Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- Boost up energy level and gain muscles