Your New Year's resolution includes eating healthy, doesn't it? This recipe for Raw Vegan Banana Crepes will make that just a little easier to follow through with.
Filled with healthy and sweet plum filling, your entire family won't even realize that they are eating good stuff. All they will know, is that this breakfast is satisfying and delicious!
For more crepe recipes, Foodista members have got you covered:
- Easy Mexican Breakfast: Tofu Scramble
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- 3 Must Try Garlic Mashed Potato Recipes
- Healthy Breakfast: Kale Baked Eggs
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- Easy Entertaining: 3 Must-Try Gluten Free Appetizers
- 11 Best Sweet & Savory Crepes Recipes
- 5 Perfect Vegan Pumpkin Recipes
- Family Breakfast: Eggs Au Gratin
- Start Your Engines With This Vegan Tofu Scramble