This twist on the holiday classic green bean casserole is surely one the kids will go wild for! A simple mixture of green beans, cream of mushroom soup, and Cheddar cheese is nestled within a biscuit crust then topped with French fried onions for some little packages everyone will enjoy any night of the week.
Mini Green Bean Casseroles
Courtesy of Campbell's Kitchen
Makes 16 muffins
Vegetable cooking spray
4 cups cooked cut green beans
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
1/2 cup milk
1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1 can (2.8 ounces) French's® French Fried Onions (about 1 1/3 cups)
2 packages (about 16 ounces each) refrigerated jumbo buttermilk biscuits (16 biscuits)
Heat the oven to 375°F. Spray 16 (2 1/2-inch) muffin-pan cups with the cooking spray. Stir the green beans, soup, milk, 1 cup cheese and 2/3 cup onions in a large bowl.
Roll each biscuit into a 4-inch circle. Press the biscuit circles into the bottoms and up the sides of the muffin-pan cups. Divide the green bean mixture among the biscuit cups.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the biscuit cups are golden brown. Stir the remaining cheese and onions in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the green bean mixture.
Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Let the minis cool in the pans on wire racks for 5 minutes.
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- 5 Fresh and Easy Ways to Eat Green Beans Outisde of the Casserole
- Gluten Free Green Bean Casserole 5 Ways
- Green Bean Casserole Cups
- 3 Must Try Garlic Mashed Potato Recipes
- Easter Brunch Recipe: Eggs with Ham and Asparagus Casserole
- Easy Thanksgiving Recipe: Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Best Ever Cranberry Sauce with Pinot Noir & Hibiscus
- Easy Thanksgiving Recipes: Creamed Onion Casserole
- Post Thanksgiving Meals: 5 Turkey Sandwich Recipes
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Vegetables and minced meat casserole
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Fresh Tarragon and Lentil Salad
- Spicy Red Lentil Soup With Magic Potion
- Instant Oatmeal Mix
- Chinese Chicken Salad With Chipotle Dressing
- Blueberry Banana Muffins
- Spicy Chipotle Couscous Salad