1Cup all-purpose flour
4Tbs butter (@Room temperature)
1/2Tsp baking powder
1/2Tsp vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven @ 350 degrees.
- In a bowl sift flour. To that add baking powder & salt. Keep the bowl aside.
- Take another bowl to that add sugar & butter. Beat them to smooth & creamy consistency. To that add vanilla extract & milk. Beat it for few minutes.
- Now add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients & form a dough.
- Using a rolling pin & roll the dough in to a flat layer. Using a cookie cutter cut them in a desired shape. Repeat the with all the dough.
- Arrange them on a baking tray & refrigerate them for 15mins - 20mins.
- Now bake them for 17mins - 20mins @350 degrees.
- Remove them and allow them to cool on the counter & store them in a air tight container.
Enjoy these buttery soft cookies as you like.