We're not just writers, we're content producers! Our savvy editorial team will craft your advertorial campaign and promote it across our social media channels. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. You may also download our advertorial kit (pdf).
Interested in advertising opportunities? Please visit our Advertising page.
What’s included in your advertorial campaign:
- A dedicated blog post written by our editors based on key talking points provided by you.
- Complete layout, design, and formatting.
- Promotion on Facebook (see Fan numbers below).
- Promotion on Twitter (see Follower numbers below).
To maintain the editorial style and integrity of Foodista, all advertorial submission requests will be reviewed and approved by the editorial team (that means no casinos, online gambling, nursing schools, or the like, please).
All submissions shall follow these guidelines:
- Advertorial content must fall within the editorial subject matter of Foodista: Food & Cooking, Food News, Health & Nutrition, Holidays & Events.
- To ensure a clear delineation between advertising material and editorial content for our readers, all advertorials will be clearly labeled “Sponsored Post” by Foodista.
- Foodista will write the advertorial content based on key talking points provided by the client (alternatively, copy submitted by the client must be original in content and not published elsewhere on the Web).
- Image(s) must be original in size and high-resolution (or a minimum of 640 pixels wide).
Rates: From $500
Live Date: 11/16
Due for Client Review: 11/09
Promotion: Bacon + Chocolate Gifts from Vosges Haut-Chocolat
Special Offer: 20% off orders of $75 or more
Promo Code: BACON20
- Katrina Markoff, chocolatier and owner/founder of Vosges Haut-Chocolat, was the pioneer in Bacon + Chocolate revolution
- Sweet, smoky and savory taste combination; Hickory smoked bacon pieces with Alderwood smoked salt, and 45% creamy milk, or 62% deep dark chocolate.
- The Vosges Haut-Chocolat bacon family has grown to include the famous Mo’s Chocolate Bacon Bars in Milk and Dark Chocolate, Mo’s Bacon Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix, a cherubic Flying Chocolate Pig (filled with Hickory smoked uncured bacon, Alderwood smoked salt and deep milk chocolate), and Bacon Caramel Toffee.
- Unique gifts for bacon lovers and aficionados include The Bacon + Chocolate Gift Box, The Bacon Lover’s Brunch Box, and Mo’s Bacon Bars, Flying Pig + 22 ounce Rogue Shakespeare Stout.
Traffic and Audience*
Our overall audience is over 1,500,000 people per month:
Foodista receives over 1,300,000 pageviews per month
Twitter followers: 380,000+
Facebook fans: 46,000+
Pinterest followers: 16,000+
Google+ followers: 179,000+
Weekly Newsletter subscribers: 28,000+
*Data via Google AdPlanner
Launched on December 17, 2008, Foodista is a passionate community of food lovers who want to share and exchange its collective knowledge about all things culinary. Our editorial content informs and entertains readers with a daily dose of food news, cooking tips and recipes, health and nutrition information, holidays and special events, and more. Additionally, we feature a wealth of encyclopedic content about foods, tools, and techniques, and house a growing database of user-added recipes.
We have been featured in Time, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Huffington Post, and a multitude of other publications and online media. In 2009, we organized the first International Food Blogger Conference, which has since become the premier event for food bloggers, with an emphasis on food, writing, and technology. In 2010, with the help of food bloggers around the world, we released the Foodista Best of Food Blogs Cookbook, the first cookbook of its kind.
Below is a sampling of published mentions. Check out our Press page for more.
E-Kitchens Can Get Crowded
New Orleans and the Whole Food Blogging Thing