Tricolor Rotini pasta Salad
1) Tri colour Rotini Pasta 100 gm
2) Lettuce 2 Leaves
3) Olives 10 nos
4) Cucumber 1 small
5) Plum tomato 5 nos
6) Mayonnaise 2 Tbsp
7) Black pepper powder 1 Tsp
8) Salt ¼ Tsp
1) Boil water in a large pan. Once water comes to boiling temperature immerse the pasta. Turn heat
to low and cook for another 10 minutes. Keep it aside till it cools down.Or cook the pasta as per
the instruction given in the package.
2) Chop the cucumber, olives and lettuce. Cut the plum tomatoes into half. Since I had no plum tomatoes
stored, I have used normal tomatoes
3) Mix pepper powder and salt with the mayonnaise.
4) Combine all the vegetables and mayonnaise dressing with the pasta and mix gently.