Poison Apple Punch
For Spiced Apple Juice:
1. Bring apple juice to a boil along with some cinnamon and whole cloves. How much cinnamon and cloves? Start with 3 cinnamon sticks and about a teaspoon of whole cloves per half gallon (64 oz) of apple juice. Feel free to adjust depending on how spicy you like things. If it’s too spicy, just dilute with more apple juice. I really like Canela (Mexican Cinnamon) here.
2. Once the juice has reached a boil, cover it and remove from the heat until cooled.
For Raspberry Syrup:
1) Wash and dry fresh raspberries.
2) Cover with rich simple syrup (2 parts sugar to 1 part water).
3) Let stand overnight.
4) Drain and discard solids.