Even though food was probably the farthest thing from everyone's mind as senior National Security officials and President Obama watched the operation against Osama Bin Laden unveil, people still have to eat.
The New York Times offers a tantalizing tidbit into what the team ate. Apparently, a staff member made a late afternoon run to Costco where they picked up turkey pita wraps, cold shrimp, potato chips and soda that the officials ate as they watched the action unfold.
It doesn't seem like anyone took a trip to the White House garden for some fresh produce. We can excuse it this time. They had more important things on their mind.
Photo by: jeffreyw
- George W. Bush Was Eating Souffle When Obama Called About Osama Bin Laden
- Incredible Prize For Catching Osama Bin Laden
- PETA Sends Bin Laden Bites Chocolates to Navy SEALs
- Bin Laden Aides Bought Pepsi, Coke in Bulk
- Pepsi Chicken Potato Chips are Hybrid Crisps
- Michael Jackson Soda Can Portrait Honors the King of Pop
- Dr Pepper Ten is a Mere 10 Calories
- NutriSmart Edible RFID Tags: The Future of Food Tracking?
- Awkward Moment for President Obama at Royal Dinner
- President Obama and Culinary Racism
- Xocolate Chip Bran Muffins with Xocai Healthy Dark Chocolate
- Dehydrated Kale Chips
- Chocolate chip cookies, easier that buying:-)
- My Mother's Homemade Irish Soda Bread
- Chipped Beef
- Sophie's Gluten Free Triple Coconut & Almond Butter Soft Cookies With Dark Chocolate Chips
- Sophie's Healthy Gluten Free & Sugar Free Banana & Almond Butter Cake With Dark Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate Chip Devil's Food Cake
- Spicy Zucchini Chips
- Raw Chocolate Chip Macaroons