Las Vegas is getting another celebrity-endorsed restaurant with the just-announced Lynyrd Skynyrd BBQ & Beer at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino. The band-themed Texas-style barbecue restaurant will go in the spot formerly occupied by Sherwood Cafe and serve down-home favorites such as brisket, pulled pork, biscuits and gravy, baked beans, ribs, and macaroni and cheese.
As you might expect, Lynyrd Skynyrd BBQ & Beer will have plenty of band memorabilia. A post on the band's official message board promises exclusive art and photos, original guitars, album covers and other memorabilia. Waitstaff will even wear pieces from the Lynyrd Skynyrd clothing line. The restaurant will also have a concert stage, where musicians, cover bands and Lynyrd Skynyrd will perform.
Will you visit Lynyrd Skynyrd BBQ & Beer on your next trip to Las Vegas?
- Denny's Las Vegas Will Perform Marriages
- Eva Longoria's Beso Restaurant Set to Close
- Beach Boys Riding Celebrity Restaurant Craze
- Another Heart Attack Grill Customer Collapses
- Las Vegas Taste Tour: VooDoo Lounge & Cafe Martorano
- 3 Las Vegas Restaurants You Should Know About
- Eva Longoria Shuts Down SHe Nightclub
- Celebrity Chef Michel Richard's Vegas Restaurant Open to Patrons 24 Hours a Day
- Hangover Heaven is a Cure on Wheels in Sin City
- Las Vegas Taste Tour: Serendipity 3