If you've ever wanted to learn to play the wine glass, these Musical Glasses are just the design to help you do so. Each glass is printed with visual cues that indicate how much liquid to add to achieve the desired note. An A, for example, requires an almost-full glass, while an F is just higher than halfway.
The Musical Glasses are available at Luna & Curious and come in a set of two; you'll need 12 glasses to cover an octave. To play the wine glass, just run your finger around its rim.
- The Tipsy Wine Testing Glass Facilitates Tasting
- The Cupcake Guitar Lets You Have Your Cake and Play a Tune
- The Noisy Jelly Kit Lets You Play With Your Food
- The Canon Lens Shot Glasses Are Perfect for Photogs
- The Bear Paw Meat Handler Forks Let You Handle Barbecue Like Wolverine
- The Toilet Shot Glasses Let You Preemptively Pray to the Porcelain God
- The Shot Glass USB Lets You Drink While You Download
- The Slice Glass is an Aesthetically Appealing Tumbler
- The Best Stackable Drinking Glasses EVER!
- The Sauced Wine Glass Has Printed Measurements to Facilitate Tasting
- Let It Snow- Split Lentils Soup
- Who Says They Don’t Like Cauliflower: Roasted Cauliflower and Poblano Pepper Soup
- Fresh Fig Cake With Amaretto Fig Compote And 2 Great Dessert Wines
- Beef Empañadas & Romesco Sauce
- Cheese Tray
- Salmon Over Fusilli & Rapini With Lemon-Wine Sauce
- Creamy Chicken, Lime, And White Bean Chili
- Sauteed Italian Spring Greens: Looks like Grass, Tastes like Spinach but better!
- Fresh Fig, Walnut, Rosemary Upside Down Cake And A Crisp Citrusy Chardonnay
- Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with Marsala-Port Sauce