For one day only, this Thursday, The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, Ohio will have Lady Gaga's meat dress on display as part of the "Women Who Rock: Vision, Passion and Power" exhibit. Lady Gaga's infamous meat dress from the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards has been turned into jerky for preservation.
If you saw the pics of Lady Gaga on the MTV red carpet, you remember the steaks and filets hanging from her dress and wrapped around her shoes. The meat dress was designed by Franc Fernandez and Nicola Formichetti.
- Lady Gaga's Meat Dress Gets the Museum Treatment
- Jamie Olivers Makes A Meat Dress For Lady Gaga
- Lady Gaga's Sudden Weight Loss Precedes the Launch of Her New Water Brand
- Gaga GooGoo Kids' Clothing Line Features Miniature Lady Gaga Meat Dress
- Lady Gaga Dons New Meat Dress in Tokyo
- Lady Gaga's Entourage Causes a Bacon Bonanza at ITV Studios
- Lady Gaga's Goo Diet Sells Baby Food in UK
- Lady Gaga's Family Restaurant Gets a C-Grade From Health Inspectors
- Lady Gaga's Dad to Open Restaurant
- Lady Gaga's Parents to Open Joanne Trattoria Next Week