A biography of Martha Stewart, coming to the world via a comic book, will hit shelves in July. Bluewater Productions has created the latest installment of their "Female Force" comic book series in honor of the cooking pioneer.
The company says it will explore "all sides" of Martha's life, but will focus on her drive and determination to create a media empire.
Publisher Darren G. Davis said, "Our goal is to show the behind-the scenes machinations - many of them ignored by the mainstream media - that resulted in Martha Stewart becoming the phenomenon she is. A visual medium provides perspective that is not only accessible but more relatable to the average person without losing any of the information involved."
The "Female Force" series looks at women with a powerful impact on modern culture and history. Past women profiled in the series include Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, Oprah Winfrey, Margaret Thatcher, Barbara Walters and Sarah Palin.
Do you want to read the Martha Stewart comic book?
- Martha Stewart's Daughter Writes Tell All Book
- Martha Stewart to Produce a Sitcom About a Martha Stewart Obsessed Fan
- Martha Stewart Kills 'Everyday Food' Magazine
- 4 Quotes About Food and Life From Martha Stewart
- Watch Martha Stewart Pepper Spray a Turkey
- The Martha Stewart Show Cancelled
- Martha Stewart to Host 2012 Pillsbury Bake-Off
- Martha Stewart Releases Vegetarian Cookbook
- Martha Stewart Talks Fast Food
- Cocktails by the Homemaking Queen Martha Stewart on iPad
- Martha Stewart's Plum Galette
- The escalating need to have for and huge spread
- The environment of communication has progressed
- The marketplace is flooded with technologically le
- The USB Duplicator Now could be software program
- There certainly are a great deal of factors you ca
- These times
- To easily summarize that which you may possibly by
- USB kindoms not working
- What is the function of USB Duplication