Starting June 26th, Atlantic City will be hosting the World Beer Pong Championship! Didn't know that your time practicing in college instead of attending class would come in handy? There is still time to register to compete, with packages starting at $100. The winner will take home a prize of at least $25,000, which should help pay those college loans. For more information visit the World Pong Tour website.
What we want to know is, what happens to the beer at the end?
- St. Paul Summer Beer Fest This Weekend
- Quidditch Pong Will Have You Nursing a Wicked Wizard Hangover
- Custom Beer Pong Table is a Man Cave Must-Have
- 5 BBQ and Grilling Books for Dad
- 10 Great Burgers For Memorial Day Weekend
- Picnic Perfect: Appetizers, Sides and Salads for Memorial Day Weekend
- A Must-Try Labor Day Weekend BBQ Menu
- Enter to WIN 2 Nights at the Vegas Food & Wine All-Star Weekend!
- Pong Beer is Made Especially for the Drinking Game
- Mandalay Bay Announces Fabulous Wine and Spirits Weekend
- Pong Plantain
- Three Ingredient Party Shrimp
- Slow Cooker Dim Sum Pulled Pork & Sweet Sesame Snap Peas
- Solstice Wassail
- Poison Apple Punch
- Sage And Beer Braised Beef Short Ribs Over Cheese Tortellini
- Beer Batter Fish Tacos With Mango Salsa
- Pan-Roasted Sage-Tattooed Atlantic Salmon Fillet
- Atlantic Mackerel
- Apple Delight for Weekend Breakfast