Johnnie Walker whiskey arrived in China more than 100 years ago, and the Johnnie Walker House in Shanghai honors this rich tradition. The "brand experience space," as creative agency LOVE and interior design company Asylum have deemed it, combines historical nuggets of wisdom about the Johnnie Walker brand and a gorgeous, luxurious space filled with artistic installations.
The Johnnie Walker House in Shanghai boasts an interactive blending table, walls made of peat and barley, and a copper sculpture that depicts the whiskey-distilling process.
- Johnnie Walker Will Sell £100,000 Scotch for Queen's Diamond Jubilee
- The Taco Bell Takeover Infographic Shows the Brand's Dominance
- Shwood Canby Sunglasses Are Made From Bushmills Irish Whiskey Barrels
- Jack Daniel's to Release White Dog Whiskey
- Aarón Sanchez Revamps the Houston House of Blues Menu
- Skittles Easter Eggs Campaign Creeps You Out with Interactive Videos
- Michael Jordan's Steak House Chicago to Open Tuesday
- Earnest Shackleton's Whiskey Video
- Pepsi and Foursquare Team Up for Interactive Summer Campaign
- Interactive Evian Bus Shelters Feature a Digital Dancing Baby