With the Salt and Pepper Bots, you'll never have to worry about passing the salt to a relative across the table. This set of salt-and-pepper shakers features a wind-up mechanism that enables each design to march unaided.
The Salt and Pepper Bots were designed by Marc Owens and cost £12 from SuckUK. See them in action in the video below:
- Avocado Salt and Pepper Shakers Are Sneaky Seasoning Dispensers
- Drowning in Debt Salt & Pepper Shakers Are Symbolic Spice Containers
- Snow Globe Salt & Pepper Shakers Are Seasonal Seasoning Dispensers
- The Switch Salt and Pepper Dispenser Swaps Seasonings Simply
- CanBot Is A Beer Can That Walks To You
- Salt Shakers Need Not Apply
- 5 Must-Have Fierce Father's Day Finds
- Wand Salt and Pepper Shakers are Magical Seasonings
- What Is A Silver Henley Col Oneida Community Ltd Salt and Pepper Shaker Set Worth
- 5 Unique Salt and Pepper Shakers to Add Spice to Your Kitchen
- Brandade Of Salt Cod With Roasted Red Peppers and Oregano
- Lime Salt and Pepper
- Salt-and-Pepper Edamame
- Salt and Pepper Yabbie Skewers
- Salt and Pepper Salad
- Cuban Burger With Lime Mayonnaise From A Communal Table
- Secret To A Tasty Plate Of Fried Rice!
- Grilled Ham, Cheese and Roasted Red Pepper Panini
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Who Says They Don’t Like Cauliflower: Roasted Cauliflower and Poblano Pepper Soup