This Tea Rex tea infuser is the ideal way for history and paleontology buffs to brew the perfect cup of tea. The food-safe silicone infuser has a wire loop to slide onto the side of a teacup or hang on a hook between uses.
Most tea accessories have a formal, conservative design, but the Tea Rex's whimsical aesthetic is sure to kick off your daily ritual with a laugh. Would you add this tea infuser to your arsenal?
- The Tea Diver is a Personified Submersible Strainer
- 5 Secrets for Brewing the Perfect Glass of Iced Tea
- Death Star Tea Infuser Will Steep Your Tea to the Dark Side
- Beer Mallows are a Brew-Infused Puff
- The Tipping Teacup Makes Infusers and Tea Bags Obsolete
- The Oreo Crumb Case Infuses Milk in a Tealike Way
- Must Have Kitchen Gadget: Shark Tea Infuser
- How Do You Brew?
- How to Cold Brew Perfect Coffee Concentrate
- Summer Trend: Cold-Brewed Iced Coffee