The baguette vending machine solves the consumer conundrum of finding warm bread after hours. Jean-Louis Hecht of Paris has debuted a coin-operated machine that warms up partially baked baguettes and dispenses them for one euro apiece.
"This is the bakery of tomorrow," said Hecht of his invention. "If other bakers don't want to enter the niche, they're going to get decimated." See the baguette vending machine in action below:
- Live Crab Vending Machines Save a Trip to the Store
- Burger Vending Machine Promises Fulfilling Bites
- Would You Eat From This Meat Vending Machine?
- Quickies in Sao Paulo Sells Dutch Croquettes Via Vending Machine
- Coca-Cola's Open Happiness Campaign Encourages You to Embrace
- Easy Bake French Baguette Vending Machine
- The Activate Human-Powered Vending Machine
- Pizza Vending Machine is En Route to the USA
- Coca-Cola Sing for Me Vending Machine Spreads Cheer to Students
- Incredible Unassisted Vending Machine Win