X-Factor judge, Cheryl Cole is said to be a fan of crash diets and will do almost anything to suppress her appetite.
According to the rumor mill, Cole often smokes up to 20 cigarettes a day just to make sure she isn't as hungry. She is also apparently a fan of master juice cleanses. Cole often cleanses with lemon juice, water, cayenne pepper and maple syrup.
Cole favorite foods include porridge, salads and sushi. Even though she tries to stay healthy, Cole, like most of us, can't resist her favorite junk food from time to time, like hamburgers, popcorn, candy, and chocolate.
This diet plan of cigarettes and cleanses might not have any truth behind it, and I sure hope it's just rumor mill banter because that doesn't sound like a very healthy lifestyle.
- Nicole Scherzinger Eats in Moderation
- Britney Spears on a Carb-Free Diet
- Cheryl Cole Talks Diet Cheat Days
- Cheryl Cole: No One Can Eat Whatever They Want
- Office-Wide Juice Cleanses Are on the Rise
- 3 Gwyneth Paltrow Diet Tips
- Peaches Geldof is on a Liquid Diet
- Matthew McConaughey is on a Cleanse to Lose Weight for New Movie
- Naomi Campbell Went on Juice Diet for Versace Runway Show
- Jillian Michaels: Beyonce Did Not Use The Master Cleanse
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Broccoli florets with Gorgonzola dressing
- Red Palm Oil, Fish Fillet with Mushrooms & Kale.
- Black Forest Sundae
- Baked S'mores Oatmeal
- Cigarette Cookies
- Russian Cigarettes
- how does it help you get desired results???
- Flush Out all the Waste from Your Body!
- Improve Your Overall Health And Feel Good