This pizza is made by Foogos, who turns different foods into iconic logos. This time around, the artist behind the blog decided to pay a little tribute to the four giant turtles that set out to save their city, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
What makes this more fitting is that the teenaged turtles were obsessed with pizza and many episodes would end with a celebratory pizza with their rat mentor.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Chocolate Lollipops are a Sweet Treat from the Sewers
- Ninja Turtle Watermelon-o-Lanterns Are a Perfect Halloween Pumpkin Alternative
- The Turducken Toy is a Plush Mutant
- American Ninja is a Set of Budweiser Nunchaku
- PIzza Hut Hong Kong's Cheesy Opera Pizza is a Pizza on Top of a Pizza
- Fruit Ninja Plush Toys Are for Fans of the App
- Ninja Chopsticks Will Defeat Your Kung Pao Chicken
- Make Beef Stroganoff and Defeat Ninjas
- Pizza Hut Singapore Welcomes Chinese New Year with the Ring of Fortune PIzza
- Double Sensation Pizza is a Crust Lover's Heaven