Candy corn is the iconic Halloween candy. Instead of just eating the candy, why not make some fun Halloween treats. These festive five candy corn inspired sweets are a perfect way to celebrate the season.
Candy Corn Vodka Tonic
Make your own candy corn infused vodka for this Halloween cocktail.
Candy Corn Fudge
Tri-colored fudge is made with evaporated milk, marshmallow cream, and white chocolate.
Candy Corn Marshmallow Treats
A fun party snack that the kids will love.
Candy Corn Cake
This decadent chocolate cake is decorated in yellow, white, and orange icing.
Candy Corn Cookies
All the ingredients for these creative cookies can be found at your local craft store.
- Sunday Sippin': Top 10 Watermelon Cocktails
- Candy Corn Vodka is a Sweet Halloween Spirit
- Rediscovering Gin
- Three Brilliant New Botanical Gins- By Warren Bobrow Cocktail Whisperer
- Must Find Absinthes-Cocktails and Tasting Notes!
- Day 3 at the Ryland Inn and two rum reviews
- Retro Cocktails- Meet the 60s via 2011
- Control your Tonic!
- Thirsty Thursday: A Brief History of the Gin & Tonic
- Gin and Tonic Soap Lets You Lather Up With Liquor
- A healthy twist on the Pina Colada
- Black Bean and Fresh Corn Tacos
- Brandy Plum Pork Tenderloin Served On Buttermilk Corn Cakes
- Roasted Corn on the Cobb
- Carrot and Banana Snacking Cake
- Easy Mojito Recipe
- Golden Crunchy Fish Cakes With Creamy Dill Sauce
- Chocolate cake with coconut and rum “Mmm, Yum!”
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- Ceviche de Camarones – Shrimp Ceviche