We've got the TARDIS mug and the TARDIS teapot, so of course it was only a matter of time before the TARDIS jack-o'-lantern surfaced. This anonymous photo has spread like wildfire on Tumblr, largely due to the fervent "Doctor Who" fans who frequent the microblogging service.
Here's a larger photo of the TARDIS jack-o'-lantern. Will you try to replicate it for your home this Halloween?
- Jack-o-Louis is a Designer Pumpkin for Fashionistas
- 5 Incredible Angry Birds Halloween Pumpkins
- Adorable Jack O'Lantern Cake Pops
- Halloween Carrot Rice Ball Jack O’ Lantern Bites
- Ninja Turtle Watermelon-o-Lanterns Are a Perfect Halloween Pumpkin Alternative
- Pumpkin Rice Balls are a Healthy Halloween Snack
- How to Make Jack Skellington Cookie Pops
- Cupcake Stuffing is a Basting Baker's Ideal Thanksgiving Feast
- How To Carve A Turnip
- Carrot Ginger Quinoa Pepper Jacks