Selena Gomez recently revealed that she loves baking, even though she wouldn't go so far as to call herself a whiz in the kitchen. "I like to bake -- cookies and cakes and stuff," she explained. "I'm not that good but that's the whole fun of it: you get to mess around and experiment."
The 19-year-old entertainer has millions of fans around the world -- do you think her baking habit will help inspire other kids to get in the kitchen?
- Eva Mendes Loves Bread, and Other Diet Secrets
- Selena Gomez's Dressing Room Demands are Surprisingly Simple
- Selena Gomez Tweets a Photo of Tim Hortons
- Selena Gomez, Hugh Jackman Live off $1.50/Day for Charity
- Cheech & Chong's Magic Brownie Adventure for Fiber One
- Ben & Jerry's 30 Rock Ice Cream is a Tasteful Farewell
- Pinterest Board of the Week: For the Love of Chocolate
- Green Lantern Release Party: 5 Super Green Recipes
- Pot of Gold Cake Pops Are Lovely Leprechaun Lollies
- Don't Hassle the Hoffsicle, a David Hasselhoff Popsicle
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Valentines Day :: Dinner for the One You Love
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Strawberry Cake w/ Greek Yogurt Frosting
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Chocolate chip cookies, easier that buying:-)
- Easy shredded pie with cherries (or jam, or berries, anything)
- Chicken with caramelized apple sauce
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels