Bethenny Frankel's SkinnyGirl Margaritas is getting sued once again. After having just changed their label from "100% Blue Agave tequila" to read "premium Blue Agave tequila," the organically branded cocktail mix is now being sued by a New York couple.
The couple is arguing that SkinnyGirl Margaritas have "a lower quality and purity tequila by-product called mixto— essentially a mash of tequila and some unknown additives (rarely organic) which may comprise as much as 49% of the final mixed liquor."
- SkinnyGirl Margaritas are Carcinogenic
- Class Action Suit Filed Against SkinnyGirl Cocktails
- Bethenny Frankel Responds to Skinnygirl Margarita Allegations
- Bethenny Frankel's SkinnyGirl Cocktails Removed from Whole Foods Shelves
- SkinnyGirl Makes Bethenny Frankel the Top-Earning Celebrity Mom
- Bethenny Frankel Says Baby Daughter is a Vegetarian
- The Bethenny Frankel Diet
- Bethenny Frankel's 2-Year-Old Daughter Chose Vegetarianism
- Chefdance and Bethenny Frankel
- Bethenny Frankel Shares Healthy Holiday Snack Recipes
- The Best Skinny Beer Margaritas
- Strawberry Margarita
- Chocolate-Almond Coconut Bites
- Wow! This Is The Best Icing! You Have To Make This Again!
- Madzoon (Homemade Yogurt)
- Vanilla Bean Cherry Granola Bars
- Healthy Key Lime Pie Milkshake
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Honeydew Bubble Tea
- Raw Vegan Mung Bean Sprout Salad