This gingerbread brownstone by Kitchen Table Scraps is an edible architectural wonder. The multi-level house features snow made of royal icing and windows filled with poured sugar "glass."
If you'd like to try to tackle this gingerbread brownstone at home, click the link below for the recipe. For a simpler gingerbread house, see this recipe.
- Burger King Releases the Holy Grail of Gingerbread Cookie Desserts
- Itty-Bitty Gingerbread Man Sugar Cookies
- Gingerbread Typewriter is an Editorial Treat
- Winter Cardinal Gingerbread Cookies
- Must-Bake Gingerbread Loaf with Lemon Glaze
- The Gingerbread Baking Set is for Small Bakers
- How To Make A Gingerbread House
- Superhero Gingerbread Cookies are a Crime Fighting Treat
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- Fabulous Fat Free Gingerbread Cookies