Sandra Bullock recently admitted that a key component of her Christmas dinner involves smuggling German sausages. "Since my mother passed, we break the law, because we have to manage to smuggle German sausages into the country, and apparently bringing meats across the waters is against the law," the actress explained on "The Tonight Show."
Bullock says that her family manages to convince loved ones living abroad to mail them the prized sausages. Once the sausages arrive, Bullock explains, "You fry 'em up with some sauerkraut and potato salad, but they have to be the right ones." (For a similar recipe from Foodista, click here.)
Have you ever had to smuggle in food items?
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- 3 Must Try Garlic Mashed Potato Recipes
- Christmas Dinner in a Can is Ideal for the Lazy
- Easy Entertaining: 3 Must-Try Gluten Free Appetizers
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Must Try Apple Cider Roasted Carrots with Rosemary
- Christmas Tree Cupcake Tutorial
- Wheatless Wednesday: Sweet Potato Buttermilk Rolls
- Sausage Scalloped Potatoes
- Pasta with Butternut Squash, Sausage and Sage Pesto
- Peas with Pancetta & Shallot
- Orange Blossoms Shredded Pork With Capsicums
- Atol-atte (Dark Chocolate and Coffee Atole) & Buñuelos
- Lasagna Bianco with Porcini and Sausage
- Savory Sausage, Spinach & Artichoke Bread Pudding
- Healthy and Easy Vegan beets salad with prunes!
- Espresso Bread Pudding
- Dairy and Sugar-Free Tiramisu