The "Eat It Don't Tweet It" music video mocks the food porn movement, in which foodies snap photos of their meals or treats and upload them to social media sites via their smartphone. The video was a collaboration between The Key of Awesome and American Hipster.
The ditty was designed to encourage users to stop tweeting about their meals. With lyrics like "You are pathetic, we're not photogenic/ Hurry it up we're getting cold/ Come down here and taste us, don't humiliate us/ No one gives a damn 'bout what you post," the "Eat It Don't Tweet It" music video will definitely make food pornographers stop and think about uploading their meals to Twitter. For more on food porn, check out this analysis of whether food-centric TV visuals are making is fat.
- Lady Gaga Causes Controversy with 'Pop Stars Don't Eat' Tweet
- Why Don't We Just Eat Invasive Species We Need to Get Rid Of?
- 5 Cowboy Recipes That Cowboys Don't Eat
- Seasonal Eating: 'Eat Seasonably' Fruit and Vegetable Calendar
- Why don't Italians eat Spaghetti & Meatballs?
- Halle Berry's Trainer Says 'Eat Frequently'
- Stephen Colbert: American's Don't Even Use Plates
- Kate Upton: 'I Don't Want to Starve Myself'
- Artist Fights Chick-fil-A to Use Phrase 'Eat More Kale'
- Natalie Portman Producing 'Eating Animals' Documentary
- Prune Cake - Don't Turn Up Your Nose, It's Better Than You'd Ever Think!!!
- Who Says They Don’t Like Cauliflower: Roasted Cauliflower and Poblano Pepper Soup
- Devil's Food Cake Recipe
- Mabo Don
- Algerian Ploughman's Lunch
- Sophie's Gluten Free Triple Coconut & Almond Butter Soft Cookies With Dark Chocolate Chips
- Hummingbird Cake Prepared By Mrs and Mr Bear's Kitchen
- Sophie's Gluten Free & Egg Free Speculaas Spied Apple Muffins
- Sophie's Healthy Gluten Free & Sugar Free Banana & Almond Butter Cake With Dark Chocolate Chips
- Tea At Tiffany's - Chocolate Soy Milk Cupcakes With Robin Blue Cream Cheese Frosting