German magician Simon Perro has managed to defy physics and pour a brewski from an iPad. The magician attached a keg tap to his iPad screen and poured the frothy drink for spectators seemingly out of nowhere.
Unfortunately, Simon is the only one that currently can perform that trick, but to tap into your own powers, check out the sharp act knife sharpener.
- The Chocolate iPad 2 is an Edible Tech Treat
- The Bertolli "Let's Cook!" iPad App Features Chef Fabio Viviani
- Do at the View Restaurant in Atlanta Replaces Servers With iPads
- Tramontina Starflon Pan Ad Lets You Fry Bacon on an iPad
- Buffalo Wild Wings Tests iPad Ordering System
- Cocktails by the Homemaking Queen Martha Stewart on iPad
- Why Your Farmer Carries An iPad
- Thirsty Bear Pub Serves Brew Via Tablets
- Beer from the Bronx?
- Dispenser Fills Beer From The Bottom Up