John Slattery's Mad Men character, Roger Sterling, always seems to have a Gibson in his hand. However, Slattery doesn't quite share the same tastes as his character, especially since the Gibsons he drinks on set are filled with water.
"Isn't that just a martini with onions in it?" Slattery said. "The 'Gibsons' I usually get are actually water and onions. It's five or six in the morning -- they're not giving us real booze."
- McDonald's UK Olympic Uniforms Are Eco-Chic and Inspired by 'Mad Men'
- How People Lost Weight in the Time of 'Mad Men'
- Vincent Kartheiser says Waitress Spat in his Food Because of 'Mad Men' Character
- Celebrate the Return of Don Draper With 'Mad Men' Inspired Cocktails
- Ashton Kutcher Celebrates Birthday with 'Two and a Half Men' Cake
- Men's Health Magazine Launches "Manliest Retaurant in America" Contest
- Compress Men's Muscle
- Men's face care tips in hindi
- Mad About Mad Men
- Mad Men Oysters Rockefeller