The all-new Red Robin ghost pepper burgers kick up the casual chain's menu with the addition of the hottest pepper on Earth. The Fiery Ghost and Cry Baby styles will be offered starting on June 26.
"The culinary world has really embraced the chile pepper in a number of ways across the American dining landscape, and we are very excited to offer our guests two distinctly-Red Robin approaches to one of the world's hottest chiles, the ghost pepper," said Dave Woolley, Red Robin's executive chef, in a press release. Do you dare to try these super-spicy burgers?
- Red Robin Launches "The People's Burger" Competition
- Red Robin Gives Away Free Burgers to Those Named Jim
- Red Robin Launches "Bring My Burger Back" Campaign
- Red Robin Launches Octoberfest Milkshake
- Obamas Dine at Red Robin Gourmet Burgers for Birthday Celebrations
- Easy Dinner: Vegetable-Packed Turkey Burgers With Roasted Red Pepper Rings
- Ghost Pepper Chili Flakes Spice Up Your Meal in a Pinch
- Burger King Chile's Cheesy Burger is Layered with Deep Fried Fromage
- The Douche Burger is the World's Most Expensive Burger
- Ghoulish Ghost Pepper Hard Candies
- Salmon Burgers With Roasted Red Pepper Aioli
- Grilled Ham, Cheese and Roasted Red Pepper Panini
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Creamy Red Pepper Soup
- Brandade Of Salt Cod With Roasted Red Peppers and Oregano
- Roasted Potatoes, Asparagus & Red Peppers
- Tea At Tiffany's - Chocolate Soy Milk Cupcakes With Robin Blue Cream Cheese Frosting
- Grilled Portobello Mushroom Burgers With Roasted Pepper & Tomato Spread
- Burgers with Sweet and Spicy Bell Pepper Relish
- Red Lentil and Quinoa Veggie Burger