Gordon Ramsay is the highest earning chef in America. According to Forbes magazine, Ramsay earned an estimated $38 million in the last year. A great deal of his income comes from his many television endeavors like Hell's Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares. He also owns 23 restaurants worldwide, including his recently opened steak house in Las Vegas.
Rachel Ray comes in as the second highest earning chef with an estimated $25 million. As the only one on Forbes' Highest Earning Chefs list who does not own a restaurant, Ray makes her millions from her daytime talk show, her magazine and her cookbooks (she currently has 20 published).
Wolfgang Puck rounds out the top three Highest Earning Chefs with an estimated $20 million, who earns most of his money through fine dining restaurants, catering and a fast-food chain.
- Rachael Ray is the Most Media Covered Chef
- Top Earning Celebrity Chefs
- America's Highest Paid Chefs
- Gordon Ramsay Lost 30 Pounds for Triathlon
- Gordon Ramsay Everyday Kitchen Collection for Kmart to Debut in Fall 2011
- Gordon Ramsay Closes Two Australia Restaurants
- Wolfgang Puck Talks Being a Judge on 'Top Chef Seattle'
- Andrew Zimmern Says Richest Chefs List is 'Off Base'
- Gordon Ramsay to Open First Las Vegas Restaurant
- Go Inside Gordon Ramsay's New Las Vegas Restaurant