Good Eggs is a local food movement, founded by Alon Salant and Rob Spiro, that supports nearby farmers and vendors. The San Francisco-based startup is similar to Etsy, giving vendors a place to sell products online without the cost of hosting their own domain. Instead of shipping the products, though, the vendor either hand-delivers or arranges a pickup.
For another food market tool, check out the farmer's market locator.
- Natural and Organic Sales Hit $81 Billion
- Local Food Now Worth $4.8 Billion
- Use Social Media To Create Your Local Food Movement
- So All May Eat - Feeding Organic Food To Everyone
- Good Food Festival in Santa Monica Sept. 14-18
- Easiest Ever Gluten Free Lentil Fennel Artichoke Salad
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- 3 Must Try Vegan Gluten Free Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Eggcellent Guidelines
- 5 Best Gluten Free Acorn Squash Recipes
- Thai Street Vendor Salmon Skewers
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Golden Beets
- Sweet Potato Pizza
- Apple, Beet, Fennel, and Sunchoke Salad
- Berry Good Brie
- Earl Grey Tea Cupcakes Vegan & Dairy Free
- Egg Bhurji Recipe
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Baked Eggs and Bacon Cream In Spinach Fettuccine Nests
- Bacon Brownie Cupcakes