Wendy's Japan, which has just opened its second location, has decided to celebrate by offering a line of ocean-themed foods, including this Lobster and Caviar burger, on a premium menu. The fast food chain has previously offered a Foie Gras Rossini burger and a Truffle and Porcini Grilled Chicken Sandwich. The menu items range in cost from $16 to $20.
Would you try Wendy's Lobster and Caviar burger? Luckily for those who would, it is much more affordable than the douche burger.
- Wendy's Foie Gras Burger Ruffles Feathers
- Wendy's Japan Offers Crazy Sandwiches
- Wendy's Could Become Number 2 Burger Chain
- Pincher's Crab Shack Sues Wendy's Over "You Can't Fake Fresh" Slogan
- Wendy's Faces Enormous Identity Crisis
- Subway and Wendy's Plan to Beef Up Presence in China
- McDonald's Japan Has Brought Back the Gracoro Burgers
- McDonald's Adds American-Style Burgers to Australian Menu
- The Bacon Sundae is Burger King's Latest Dessert
- Father's Day Feast: Let Better Homes & Gardens Help Plan Your Menu
- Lobster Custard With Caviar
- Poor Man's Caviar
- Pam's Cowboy Caviar
- Chile Underground's Texas Caviar
- Mother's Day Savory Smoked Salmon Caviar Tart
- Wendy's Tasty Cole Slaw
- Bo's Famous Crab/lobster Bisque
- Sophie's Vegetarian Haloumi Burger With All Of Its Trimmings!
- Sophie's Burger With Sweet Potatoes Fries
- Oat N' Turkey Burgers