Pepsi White will mark its debut in Japan on December 11. The cola will be clear in color and taste of tangerines, as mandarin oranges are associated with the upcoming Japanese New Year. A few years back though, the Pepsi production team came out with a yogurt variation of the cola under the same name.
The flavor is joining the Pepsi limited edition family such as Pepsi Pink, Pepsi Black and Pepsi Salty Watermelon.
- Darth Vader Will Convince You to Sip Pepsi Energy Cola with the Sith
- Pepsi Japan to Release Pepsi Special
- Nestle Crunch Thin Mints Girl Scout Cookie is a Limited-Edition Treat
- Annie Leibovitz's Photos Adorn Limited-Edition Macallan Whiskey Bottles
- Heineken Limited Edition Design Contest Picks the Winning Bottle
- Michael Phelps Featured on Limited-Edition Wheaties Box
- Pepsi Pink is Carbonated Strawberry Milk
- Doritos Jacked Tortilla Chips Debut at SXSW
- Will Pepsi Energy Cola Take Japan by Storm?
- Pepsi Launches Michael Jackson Promotion
- Clear & Quick Chicken Soup
- Japanese Clear Soup
- Limited Edition Cheesecake Trifle
- Steamed Tofu With Salty Eggs
- Cowboy Cookies With Pretzels and Raisinettes
- Seedy Crunch Bites
- Dehydrated Kale Chips
- Zeera Biscuits (Cumin Seeds Biscuits)
- Chocolate Cake with Caramel Buttercream & Pretzels Bits
- Chocolate Chip Pretzel Cookies