Quidditch Pong will have you nursing a wicked wizard hangover. The game combines the magical Harry Potter sport and favorite party pasttime, beer pong to add a touch of magic to your party. Players aim to throw their "quaffle" through one of the three golden hoops and eliminate the opposing house's cups.
Of course though, no Quidditch game is complete without the Golden Snitch. If the opposing team only has one cup left, the Snitch must be sunk to win the game.
Host a tournament amongst houses and don't forget to complete this Potter party with any of these magical cocktails.
- Custom Beer Pong Table is a Man Cave Must-Have
- Harry Potter's Butterbeer for the 21 and Over Crowd
- 5 Imaginary Harry Potter Foods Brought to Life
- Harry Potter Food
- Pong Beer is Made Especially for the Drinking Game
- Beer Pong Championship This Weekend
- 3 Harry Potter Cocktail Recipes
- Pabst Blue Ribbon Shoes Are Hipster-Approved
- Actress Sara Rue Features Beer Pong at Her Wedding
- Harry Potter's Favorite Pumpkin Juice
- Harry Potter Licorice Wands
- Harry Potter Non-Alcoholic Butterbeer
- Three Ingredient Party Shrimp
- Slow Cooker Dim Sum Pulled Pork & Sweet Sesame Snap Peas
- Cornelius Fudge
- Pong Plantain
- Beer Batter Fish Tacos With Mango Salsa
- Beer Can Chicken, Country Style Vegetables with Roasted Garlic
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH