Fans of fiction will appreciate these cupcakes, decorated to look like District Twelves's favourite fashionista. Greasy Sae over at Fictional Food has found a way to play hairdresser with her cupcakes. Use the Effie Trinket face templates she made over here to create your own Effie at home. Recreate her colourful hair do’s from the movie, or come up with something all your own with different colours and flavours of icing. To really channel the spirit of the Capitol, dye your cupcakes pink as well, so those who take a bite are in for a surprise.
- The 18 Layer Red Velvet Cake is an Impressive Dessert
- Angelina Ballerina Cupcake Toppers Will Make Your Taste Buds Twirl
- Impress Your Guests With Stamped Cookies
- 5 Patriotic Cakes to Make Your 4th of July Festive
- K Pa So Cinco de Mayo Toppers Make Your Cakes Fiesta-Ready
- This Butterfly Cake Will Make Your Appetite Flutter
- Campfire Cooking: 4 Recipes to Cook on Your Next Camping Trip
- Make Your Own Whoopie Pies
- Bass Fish Cookies Will Make Your Tastebuds Sing
- Make Your Own Gingerbread House Cupcakes
- Who Said You Need To Pay $4 For A Cupcake When You Can Make Your Own?
- Make Your Own Tasty Nando’s Peri-Peri Garlic Baked Wings!
- Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes
- How To Make Your Own Rock Candy
- Ragin' Cajun Meatloaf - Aka Make Your Man Love You Meatloaf
- Make Your Own Pasta
- How To Make Your Own Curry
- Make Your Own Brownie Mix
- Making Your Koka Instant Noodles Come Alive
- McMake Your McOwn Chicken McNuggets!