Fans of fiction will appreciate these cupcakes, decorated to look like District Twelves's favourite fashionista. Greasy Sae over at Fictional Food has found a way to play hairdresser with her cupcakes. Use the Effie Trinket face templates she made over here to create your own Effie at home. Recreate her colourful hair do’s from the movie, or come up with something all your own with different colours and flavours of icing. To really channel the spirit of the Capitol, dye your cupcakes pink as well, so those who take a bite are in for a surprise.
- The 18 Layer Red Velvet Cake is an Impressive Dessert
- Angelina Ballerina Cupcake Toppers Will Make Your Taste Buds Twirl
- Impress Your Guests With Stamped Cookies
- 4 Back to School Treats that Make Your Kids Excited to Learn
- 5 Patriotic Cakes to Make Your 4th of July Festive
- Make Your Own Ice Cream Sandwiches
- K Pa So Cinco de Mayo Toppers Make Your Cakes Fiesta-Ready
- This Butterfly Cake Will Make Your Appetite Flutter
- Campfire Cooking: 4 Recipes to Cook on Your Next Camping Trip
- Make Your Own Whoopie Pies
- Who Said You Need To Pay $4 For A Cupcake When You Can Make Your Own?
- Impress your guests with a flavourful, triple cream brie
- Make Your Own Tasty Nando’s Peri-Peri Garlic Baked Wings!
- Bloody good drink for your next clambake
- Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes
- Grandma Effie's Molasses Kringles
- Dairy-Free Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes
- How To Make Your Own Rock Candy
- Ragin' Cajun Meatloaf - Aka Make Your Man Love You Meatloaf
- Make Your Own Pasta