Washington, D.C. eatery Woodward Takeout Food goes by the acronym of WTF. The owner, Jeff Buben, who spoke to Washington City Paper, says he was unaware of the acronym's pop culture meaning until his wife pointed it out.
Of course though, the restaurant's sign has drawn attention from pedestrians and the eatery's site has even gone so far to say "WTF stands for Woodward Takeout Food. What were you thinking?"
- Burger King is Bringing Delivery Service to NYC
- Sofa King Juicy Burger is Expletive Yet Comfy
- Rogue 24 Restaurant Requires Signed Two-Page Contract That Forbids Cellphones & Cameras
- Mike Isabella Oddly Announces New Restaurant Concept
- VillageVines Changes Name to Savored
- Spike Mendelsohn's Huge Gaffe
- Radical New Way to Sell Beer
- GMO OMG WTF
- Barbie Cafe Opens Up in Taiwan
- Radical Restaurants: Great Escape