It turns out Jay-Z really likes truffles, so much so that the rapper spent €15,000 on white truffles while in Northern Italy.
Jay-Z was in Alba for the weekend with a group of friends who seemed to have a blast dining on local dishes like egg, truffle and spinach ravioli. According to reports. the €15,000 bought Jay-Z tree kilograms of white truffles.
The group also spent time at local vineyards to taste two expensive red wines, Barolo and Barbaresco. Reports say Jay-Z and his travel buddies drank €10,000 worth of wine in one restaurant.
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spend $1 Million on Dietitian and Pregnancy Treatments
- Jay-Z Follows Beyonce's Pregnancy Diet
- Jay-Z Promotes Personal Chef to Helm the Manhattan 40/40 Club
- Jay-Z to Open New 40/40 in Brooklyn
- Jay-Z's 40/40 Shut Down for Health Violations
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Sip on Non-Alcoholic Cocktails at Friend's Birthday Party
- Jay-Z Sues 40/40 Chef
- Jay-Z to Open 40/40 Club in London
- Jay-Z's $250,000 Bar Tab (and $50,000 Tip) in Miami
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Celebrate NYE at Buttermilk Channel