Every Christmas, we break all the food rules, and eat sinfully delicious foods all day long. This is a recipe that brings out the sweet tooth, and even makes moms happy (it has applesauce in it after all, right?) .
Sweet cinnamon cream cheese frosting envelops the moist delicious cake layers. We grown ups love this with our coffee, and the kids can manage to eat at least one thing that isn't candy, when it tastes this good.
- Fall Baking: Applesauce Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
- Grinch Cake Pops Are Perfect Stocking Stuffers
- How to Perfectly Frost a Cake
- Cinnamon Bun Pancakes are a Sweet Start to the Morning
- Eggnog Cinnamon Chip Scones are a Star-Shaped Treat
- 5 Perfect Pavlova for Gluten Free Holiday Entertaining
- CakeLove in the Morning Will Guide You Through a Mother's Day Brunch
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Easy Christmas Cookies: Adorable Frosted Reindeer
- 5 Perfect Pomegranate Cocktails
- Spiced Applesauce Cake With Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
- Frosted Applesauce Cake
- Perfect Roasted Pork Loin & Homemade Rosemary Applesauce
- Cinnamon-Y Zucchini Cake With Buttery Cream Cheese Frosting
- Walnut Cake (Greek Karidopita)
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- French Toast With Cinnamon and Nutmeg
- Cinnamon Candy Applesauce
- Cinnamon Applesauce
- Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting