What is it about crab, that makes the dish seem so special? If you are looking for an appetizer that will impress your guests and still be quick and easy to make, this is the recipe for you.
Spicy Radish Crab Dip includes the lovely flavors of crab, fresh radishes, and Asiago cheese. This savory flavor goes wonderfully as a hot dip with crackers, but serving it with slices of chewy bread to make it a bit more hearty.
This is an affordable way to include seafood into your party fare. Do buy a good quality lump crab if you can. It is so worth it!
- Easy Holiday Entertaining: Spicy Cheddar Cheese Crackers
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms 3 Ways
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes
- Easy Entertaining: 3 Must-Try Gluten Free Appetizers
- 3 Hot Cocktails for Winter's Worst Weather
- NYE Entertaining: Lemon Parsley Tahini Dip
- Lavish Spritzer and Other Holiday Vodka Cocktail Recipes
- 3 Easy Cheesy Appetizers to Serve During the Holidays
- Easy Holiday Entertaining: Pinwheels Served 2 Ways
- 5 Tips for Easy NYE Entertaining
- Healthy and Easy Vegan beets salad with prunes!
- Hot and Spicy Nuts
- Easy Ham & Pineapple Appetizer
- Slow Cooker Black Eyed Peas
- Rocket Prosciutto Cups
- Mushroom, Radicchio & Fontina Pizzettes
- Tasty Flower Crab Soup
- Spicy Southwestern-style Hot Crab Dip
- Spicy Crab Cakes
- Asian Fusion Appetizer: Salmon & Asian Pesto Packages