What is it about crab, that makes the dish seem so special? If you are looking for an appetizer that will impress your guests and still be quick and easy to make, this is the recipe for you.
Spicy Radish Crab Dip includes the lovely flavors of crab, fresh radishes, and Asiago cheese. This savory flavor goes wonderfully as a hot dip with crackers, but serving it with slices of chewy bread to make it a bit more hearty.
This is an affordable way to include seafood into your party fare. Do buy a good quality lump crab if you can. It is so worth it!
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms 3 Ways
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes
- Easy Entertaining: 3 Must-Try Gluten Free Appetizers
- 3 Hot Cocktails for Winter's Worst Weather
- Burger King Releases the Holy Grail of Gingerbread Cookie Desserts
- Easy Appetizers - Gluten Free Thanksgiving
- Eggnog Marshmallows are a Poisonous Puff
- Thirsty Thursday: 3 Classic Eggnog Recipes
- 3 Must Try Disaronno Cocktails
- Easy Appetizer: Unbeatable Spinach Artichoke Crab Dip
- Healthy and Easy Vegan beets salad with prunes!
- Hot and Spicy Nuts
- Easy Ham & Pineapple Appetizer
- Mushroom, Radicchio & Fontina Pizzettes
- Slow Cooker Black Eyed Peas
- Rocket Prosciutto Cups
- Tasty Flower Crab Soup
- Spicy Crab Cakes
- Spicy Southwestern-style Hot Crab Dip
- Asian Fusion Appetizer: Salmon & Asian Pesto Packages